Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dinner with Mom Wed. Night

From Jesus

I asked mom to go out for dinner. of, course she said her back hurt, but
then I told her, using Steve's argument, that her back would hurt
regardless where she was. That got her, and she came with me for an All
You Can Eat Feast at the Oriental Gourmet. She was verrrry hungry and
ate 1 plate of sushi, 1 plate of entrees, and one plate filled with
desserts. Surprisingly, she did not have any issue with her back.

She may be in pain today because she bumped her head getting into the car
and hurt her thigh when she ran into a table on the way out.

Her memory seemed OK for long-in-the-past memories, but short-term memory
was challenged. She asked me 5 times where Sarah was moving to (of course
I answered each time). She said Maida visited her for along time on Wed.

I gingerly tried to broach the subject of her moving out of the house - my
approach was to innocently ask a question whether she thought her house was
too big and she could be in a smaller space. My approach failed
miserably. This is one of the topics we need to discuss.

Regarding Steve's note -
Is there a sleep study scheduled? If so, when?

I bought a digital self inflating BP machine for myself last year at
Tuesday Morning (the store) for $25 originally $80. It may save her some
money if you could find one there. Buy it train her and let her record the
results. I think after we get some data we should go to the Dr.
surprised that her doc has not mentioned this.

Yes, Dr. Roman said blood flow but the website says - "Citicoline is an
essential building block and main component of all cell walls. Citicoline
is also vital to the formation of acetylcholine, one of the brain's major
neurotransmitters."

We should meet soon. I am doing Habitat on Sat so maybe late Saturday PM
5ish may work.

No comments:

Post a Comment