- When I took Mom her dinner earlier this week, she was making herself a sandwich. Two slices of bread, two slices of Swiss cheese, and some pancake syrup.
- The next night when I took Mom her dinner, she was applying A&D ointment to address the redness behind her knees. She was applying the A&D ointment to the front of her knees as well as the back.
- Gladys left Palmolive soap out on the sink. Please remind Gladys that she has to put all the soaps and detergents in the plastic container under the microwave and lock it.
- Third time's a charm. I think I finally fixed the toilet in the utility room correctly.
- Mom finally took another shower yesterday. I went over there at 9:00 am and met with Ruth, then we went in the house and I told mom that she had to take a shower and that Ruth would be there to steady her. It took about 5 minutes of my being firm but not angry, and then I walked her back to the bedroom and left her with Ruth.
- I think this weekend when Mom's out of the house I'm going to empty out her pantry and throw most everything out. I clean out her refrigerator every few days, but it occurred to me that her pantry probably has ancient food in there. Please text the schedule blog if you plan on doing anything with Mom this weekend. Since we'll all be around it would be nice to know what Mom has going on.
- Please read the diary that Ruth keeps on the counter so you can more easily stay up with Ruth's observations.
- Is made an appointment with the GP doc for next Thursday. Ruth and I will take Mom and I will ask the doc to order Mom to take showers regularly and to let Ruth help.
- I've not heard back from Roman on the sleep study, but will let you know as soon as I do.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
9/1/2011
From S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment