Friday, September 30, 2011

9/30/11

from s
  • Mom used the microwave Wednesday evening and overdid it. The food was intended for me. It was way too hot to eat. I don't know how she didn't burn herself. I was very upset because of her safety, and I told her I was mad, not to ever make food for me and that the food was for her only. She just kept laughing. I thought she was done trying to cook and I had become complacent about her safety. So I unplugged the microwave. Thursday, when I got there, she had heated up some pizza on a griddle on the stovetop. She had also used oil, a lot of it, on the griddle. I don't know what kind of oil or where she got it. I took all the knobs off the stove and oven and put the microwave on a surge protector with an on/off switch. The washer is on the same surge protector. Please make sure it's off when you leave her house.

  • Her pains seem to be gone. She doesn't talk about it much.
  • She lost power at her house today. I discovered this because both cameras went offline. When I called her, she was pretty worried. I checked centerpoint and was able to confirm and give an eta for a fix. I had more food problems with her today where she left the sandwich out from her lunch and was trying to serve it for me again. I explained again that her food was only for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment