- Happy Birthday, Is!! Congrats on getting mom into the shower yesterday.
- Is will try an appointment with the doc this week, preferably with Ruth so the doc can scare mom into regular showers, with Ruth's assistance.
- I'll follow up with Dr. Roman's office re: sleep study results.
- I'm going to get rid of all sharp knives in mom's house. She opened a coke can with a really skinny steak knife. I know this because the can tab was still on the knife. She also uses steak knives to open Jello and fruit containers (plastic). If she ever cuts herself... well, no bueno.
- IMPORTANT!!! I put all of mom's cleaning supplies (Laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, etc) and appliance knobs in a large gray plastic tub under the microwave. The tub has a padlock. The key to the padlock is with Mom's meds. Gladys will need this info tomorrow and Ruth will need it Tuesday. Is, payment for Gladys is in the same place as last time.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
8/28/11 - Important Logistics
From S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment