From J When I sit and talk with mom I have a twofold reason for having the Spanish/English dictionary 1) as a crutch to help me express my ideas in Spansh better 2) because it frustates me that she is loosing so much of her vocabulary. I believe any "refresher" I can offer her is better than nothing and I don't like to see her struggle. When I ask "como se dice" to try to find a better word for a particular item, she, of course, does not know, so I try to help, even though I know it is beyond her control. She told me she turned on all the lights and it still would not get cool in the house. I tell her stories of how I forget things - she laughs. As always, she was happy. |
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Visit at her house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment