- When I got to Mom's house tonight, I found a Pyrex measuring cup on her clothes washer. It was half full of water and suds. I asked what that was. She said it was "espuma (sp?) para esto." I asked her where she got the soap. She told me not to worry about it. Then I asked what she did with it. She said "I think it goes in here," and she started to pour it in the dryer. Yes. The dryer. I stopped her.
- I gave her some Doan's pills for her back. She said it was hurting a lot. When I went back over there a few hours later, she seemed to be in less pain. Nonetheless, I bought her some Tylenol Arthritis med. It's in the same place as her other meds. Please be sure to text the others if you give her meds. The last thing we need to do is each give her a double dose of Tylenol. And as you know, she won't remember if she's already had it.
- Saturday at church, Mom tried to drop the carbon copy of the check into the collection basket. It was very difficult for her to understand why that was not right.
- As you know, Gladys went over there today. Mom called me up to ask me what to do. I told Mom to get the envelope and give it to Gladys, and I told Mom where the envelope was. I waited while Mom got the envelope and she gave it to Gladys. Gladys got on the phone and confirmed she had it. Mom called me back 9 minutes later and asked me where the envelope was.
- I've explained to Mom that Ruth is coming by tomorrow at 11:00. I won't be there, but Ruth has my cell number.
Monday, July 25, 2011
7/25/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment