From J Nancy and I went to mom's, I wanted to know how the first day with the caregiver went - so I asked her in Spanish (maybe that was the problema) - "How did today go, did anything special happen?" She said yes and then she told me all about it - "Steve drove me very far away, it must have been to his office. There were all sorts of people there, but I remembered seeing 3 nurses or something like that. Later Steve, who is the Human Resources director where he works, took me and one of the nurses to lunch." I just got home home around 7pm", She said Steve was going to get her a housekeeper because with her back as bad as it is she can no longer clean the house. She said Steve said that we love her very much and are all in agreement that she get a housekeeper. I don't think she remembered or realized that Ruth was at her house. (What do we do next week with Ruth? I will be traveling next Tuesday and returning Thursday about 11am) Later I asked her if she had eaten dinner, she said yes, she ate a mango that Gladys brought her. She was very happy and all giggles during our visit. All I can do is agree with her and not doubt what she is telling me because it frustrates her. |
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Evening visit to mom after the "Big Day" Jul21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment