Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5/31/11

From S
  • I bought ant traps hopefully to kill the ants that keep hanging out at her front door.
  • I placed her new soaker hoses in pots so the lawn guy won't run over them.
  • I called the lawn guy to mow tomorrow.
  • Jesus is having the A/C guy come by tomorrow evening also. Let me know if you need me to go over there. Also, I found your gloves, Jesus.
  • Mom said she spent all day cleaning the bathrooms. She really likes being able to do some chores. It makes her feel productive and it gives her some sense accomplishment. I've tried to think of "chores" she can do, but I'm pretty much scared of anything she might do. Any ideas? She really needs to feel useful... Maybe she could make something for Zain? Also, I think we should trash all of her cleaning supplies and get her natural, non-poisonous stuff. If she feels compelled to clean, I'd rather she not be breathing toxic fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment