- So I guess we're not doing the sleep study this weekend?
- Mom's still struggling with the phone.
- In a post recently, I commented that we needed to throw out all of Mom's cleaning supplies and get her organic stuff. Well, tonight when I went over to give her her medicine, she had a bottle of Lysol toilet bowl cleaner sitting on the floor in the formal living room next to the can of Raid that's been there forever (next to the chemically burned carpet). I asked Mom why the Lysol was there. She laughed and said she didn't know. I picked up the Lyson and showed it to her, and asked what its use was, "Para que se usa esto?" She said she didn't know and laughed again. Finally, she said that it was used for cleaning the floor. I think we need to replace all of her cleaning supplies this weekend. It's just too risky to have stuff in the house that she can use inappropriately. Thoughts please?
Thursday, June 2, 2011
6/2/11
From S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment