- Is will be out of commission, starting Friday, for at least a couple of weeks.
- Similarly, the toilet in Mom's guest bathroom is also out of commission :-) The fill valve is broken so it never shuts off (or even slows down) the water supply when refilling the tank. I turned off the valve at the wall and will replace the fill valve this weekend.
- I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late Friday night. Mom knows this. I checked her groceries tonight and she seems to have enough food to last through Friday (at least given her usual, less than ideal diet).
- I plan on taking Mom shopping for groceries Saturday and to mass sometime, unless Jesus beats me to it.
- Given Mom's attempt to drown ants with water, I found a non-toxic ant and roach killer for her house. No, it's not a shoe or a hammer. I replaced all the cleaning supplies at her house with natural, non-toxic stuff. So even if she does screw up, it shouldn't cause any problem.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
6/8/11
From S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment