Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/12/11

From S: Update since y'all are out of pocket...
  • Mom forgot Dad's name today. She was telling me the story about when she asked Is who my mom was, and I thought I'd test her, so I asked "What's my dad's name?" (please note this was meant as a memory test, not a paternity test). And she ANSWERED "Yuyo." I asked for his real name and she said all she could remember was Yuyo. After about a minute, she remembered his real name.
  • I took her to mass and lunch.
  • I went back over there this evening, and shortly after I pulled into the driveway she came outside. I asked her why she was outside and she said her TV was broken. I checked and the batteries were backwards in the remote That wasn't what she was complaining about though. The TV was only showing soccer. I tried to explain that there were different channels. She said it wasn't the channels, but it was the TV. I asked her how she changed channels. She couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment