Monday, May 2, 2011

5/2/11 Update

From Steve

This morning mom didn't call me for her meds. I called her starting at about 10:30. I called for about 30 minutes. Each time, it went to her answering machine (which was full). I thought she might be taking a shower. So I kept calling back. Finally, a few minutes after 11:00, I went to her house (I had a morning meeting in this end of town today). Her front door was unlocked. I rang the door bell repeatedly, and kept calling. Still no answer. I started walking through the house, calling her name. Her bedroom door was closed, so I knocked, still calling her name. Finally, she answered. She had fallen asleep in the chair in her room, and had no phone there. I'll probably get her a wired phone for that room so that she answers when we call. Scary morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment