Friday, February 25, 2011

Can we get her to move?

From Jesus
 
Steve took me by the Terrace on Bay Area.   After looking on-line at the other possibilities in the area,  I agree with him and think this may be it.   I think it makes sense for mom to live in an independent senior community and I believe she would eventually warm up to the concept.
 
What makes it appealling to me is that mom would be active and around people all day and she would have the freedom for us to visit whenever we want.   She is also free to leave as she wishes.  Just like an apartment complex.  Us kids are a little bit farther, instead of blocks away we will be several miles, but as you know, proximity does not necessarily translate to lots of time with Mom (or each other )  :-) 
 
However, we should keep her house as it is for at least 1 year after (if) she moves to see how the new place works out.   
Sleep study  and BP meds?

No comments:

Post a Comment