Monday, February 21, 2011

February 20, 2011

From Steve

Mom called today to tell me she had a very bad headache, and to ask if I would please go visit her. I've not been over there since Saturday because I have a bad cold and basically feel miserable.

Separately, when Isabel and I visited with her the weekend before last, Mom was adamant that Pepe lived in Spain, and had lived there for years. Isabel and I pushed her on it a couple of times, but Mom was sure he lived in Spain. So we dropped it.

Also, she signed the Power of Attorney (and she was having a good day!). I told her for three days straight what the paper was, asked if she agreed, told her you guys knew about it. She thought it was a good idea.

Appointment is Wednesday at 11:00. I sent y'all the info. Jesus and I are riding together. You guys will meet with the Social Worker (Rebecca) while I distract mom (I'll probably take her to lunch or something).

Have you noticed that Mom's favorite words are "Yo no se que" and "como se llama"?

No comments:

Post a Comment