I visited mom last night (Tues) and brought her dinner. She ate well, complained about headaches and said how well Steve is cleaning out her house (do you hire out?). Mom said she talked to Racquel for an hour but when I asked her what she talked about she said the equivalent of yada yada yada. When I asked if she saw what the XOM stock price was doing she said yes, it has gone up a lot, when I asked for how much she said she could not remember due to her headache.
Regarding her MRI on Thurs., she said she just found out about it from Steve earlier Tuesday evening and is looking forward to going so she can figure out the cause of headaches.
From the egg on my face department: I called mom's twice yesterday and left 2 messages. I finally got in contact with her and asked her why she hadn't picked up the phone or called me back, she emphatically said she didn't hear it or was indisposed. Fast forward 30 minutes - Nancy calls me and says "Do you know you left 2 messages in Spanish for your mother at our house." OOPS! Mom got a good laugh out of that one. (I hadn't been sleeping well for a few nights due to leg pain, I hope it was lack of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment