Monday, January 17, 2011

From IS

Mom just called.  She just received a call from Garcia’s office about her appointment tomorrow @ 3:45.  She did not remember it and assumed I had made it.  I reminded her that she had made the appointment for last Tuesday, but there was no one to take her, so I rescheduled it for tomorrow. She did not know what it was for. I told her it was for the last injection in her knee and asked her if she still wanted to go.  She said she had no choice, so yes, she would go.  I am planning on taking her.


From: Mahmood, Isabel
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 11:08 AM
To: 'stevesuarez8480.momsblog@blogger.com'
Subject: From IS

 

She was very relieved when I told her you would be by to help her.  I asked her what the problem was and she said it was all complicated, like a bill from Dr. Garcia, and she didn’t know how to write the checks or what she needed to do.  She said she was so nervous she was shaking.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment