Monday, January 10, 2011

Mom's meds messed up again

From Steve - So when I went by Mom's house last night, she had three pills left in her pillbox (M, T, W). I just called her and asked her if she took her medicine this morning. She said yes. I then asked her to go count how many were left in the pillbox. she said one was left. That means she either took two this morning or one last night and one this morning.

Either way, no es bueno. I think we're going to have to go to plan B and administer the meds to her ourselves. Maybe we can put the meds up high where she can't get to them.

So to recap, she was confused Thursday night right after Jesus and I left. She called and I told her again, "One pill in the morning."
  • She took one Thursday night anyway.
  • She took another Friday morning, but called me to ask if she would take another.
  • She took another Saturday morning.
  • She took one Sunday morning. As of Sunday afternoon, she had M, T, and W left.
  • She now has only one left, W.
I think we need to move to plan B and we give her the meds. What do y'all think?

Isabel's taking care of the knee doc according to Jesus, and I'll try to get a hold of Westmark today for her old brain scan (PET or MRI, I don't remember which).

No comments:

Post a Comment