From Jesus Nancy and I went to mom's about 7pm tonight. Good Observations- - She looks a little bit healthier - the meals must be working. We should arrange some sort of dining schedule to ensure she eats.
- Remembered that Juan and Zulima came yesterday, complained about Juan giving her orders. I asked, "like what?" she said "he wanted her to paint again". (On a personal note, brothers always ask sisters to show off their talent because most brothers don't have any and admire their talented siblings.)
- Remebered that Steve gave her her medicine tonight and that he did not work today.
Not so good - - Asked me 3 times if I worked today (yes, I answered each time)
- Did not remember when I was born. Thought today was my b-day. Was ready to have cake and ice cream. I told her she would celebrate anyone's b-day just so she'll have cake and ice cream. She laughed. :-)
- Told her my Bday was exactly 14 days from today which is the 17th. She could not do the math and said "Oh boy, how can you expect me to think with my headache."
- I tried to link my birth with Fidel arriving in Havana and she "kind-of" made a connection.
- Her house smelled.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment