From Steve - I called the doc's office to schedule the next appointment. I also talked about the concerns with the meds and the possibility that they may be either causing new problems or exacerbating existing ones. I was told to call back on Monday if there were still concerns about the meds. I also asked if we could get any advance report on the MRI and PET scans scheduled for this Thursday. In other words, can they contact us as soon as they know anything from those scans. They asked me to address that again on Monday and they would communicate any findings at that time, if available.
I found this link about her doc and thought others might find it interesting:
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/562526/?sc=rsmn
And I also agree with Jesus' hierarchy for urgency in communications.
Finally, the first opening the doc had for an appointment is February 23rd. However, if they see anything alarming in the MRI and PET, this thing might then take a different direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment