Wednesday, November 30, 2011

From J

Nancy and I visited mom Wed night.  She was not as lively as usual, preferring to lay on the couch with a heating pad on her abdomen where she says there is pain.    I prepared dinner and she asked me to feed it to her while she was laying down,  I told her she couldn't be fed laying down, so she ate at the table.  
 
I agree with Steve - she needs to go to Dr.      Could she have another UTI?    I noticed there was Diet Coke again at the house.  She had not had any since the last UTI - is there a relationship?   Coke is not good for people prone to UTI.   She should be drinking cranberry juice.
 
She "joked" that Ruth is probably tryng to kill her.  She said that Ruth does not do anything all day and when she comes on Thurs. mom said she was going to tell her not to come back again.
 
ANOTHER bulb is burned out in the fan.   This is the flourescent bulb (which last 3 years) that I replaced a month an 1/2 ago.    I have replaced 2 flourescents in the past 60 days.   Ideas? 
 
I disconnected the heating pad when we left.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment