In late March Isabel said she gets back from chicago she'll try to coordinate time to do it. She also asked whether a sleep study in CLC would be an option because it would impose less on her but achieve the same results. I think clc would work just fine.
Most of the time I can't tell if mom's condition is better worse or stable or if I am getting used to it or if she has good days and bad days - so without suitable criteria I continue to be subjective on her performance.
One thing that has been evident in our recent converstaions is that she forgets words and then tries to attribute it to busyness or, as she said the other day, "because I know both English and Spanish fluently sometimes I don't even know which language I am speaking or listeneing to" She said a lady came and talked to her at church Sunday as if she was an acquaintance, when I asked her if the lady spoke in Spanish or English mom could't tell.
--- On Tue, 4/12/11, Steve Suarez <ssuarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Steve Suarez <ssuarez@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: appointment
> To: "jesus suarez" <suarez136@yahoo.com>, isabelmahmood@hotmail.com
> Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 6:30 AM
> Because there's nothing
> to report. We didn't do the sleep study.
> There's no "test" to be run. I doubt
> he's really going to be able to "assess" her
> much. I suspect, with this kind of diagnosis, you only
> go to the doc maybe once or twice a year since
> there's really nothing to learn from new appointments.
>
>
>
>
>
> From: jesus
> suarez <suarez136@yahoo.com>
> To:
> isabelmahmood@hotmail.com; Steve Suarez
> <ssuarez@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Tue,
> April 12, 2011 5:51:06 AM
> Subject: Re:
> appointment
>
>
>
>
>
>
> why would you cancel it?
>
> --- On Thu, 4/7/11, Steve Suarez
> <ssuarez@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: Steve Suarez <ssuarez@yahoo.com>
> Subject: appointment
> To: suarez136@yahoo.com, isabelmahmood@hotmail.com
> Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 7:47 PM
>
>
>
>
>
> please confirm that i need to cancel
> the appointment for 4/21/11
>
>
>
>
No comments:
Post a Comment