I just spoke with the Doctor’s office. They said there is no reason to see her this Thursday if she has not had the sleep study. I told her I would prefer to do the study closer to home and not in the medical center. She said to call back with the name and number of the Sleep Clinic that we would like to do the study at so they can phone in the order. Do you guys have a clinic to recommend?
I also asked her to check with the doctor to see if he would recommend an ultrasound of the carotid artery (based on a conversation I had with a co-worker whose mother seemed to have similar issues). She will check with the doctor and let me know. I’ll reschedule her appointment once we have the sleep study done (and perhaps the carotid ultrasound).
No comments:
Post a Comment