- Last Friday, Gladys went to clean Mom's house. Is and I were hopeful that the day's interaction would go well, since Mom has historically like Gladys. However, things didn't go well. Gladys told Isabel that Mom was yelling at her. I logged onto the cameras and watched. Mom followed Gladys around and was griping at her. At another point, Gladys asked a question and Mom yelled "Yo estoy ENFERMA!!!" At another point, I just heard Mom scream "Porqueria!" Isabel called Mom twice to try to calm her down. Finally, we let Gladys go home. She was a bit shaken up, and told Is that Mom was in very bad shape. I felt awful for Gladys.
- Here's the text I got from Ruth today: I am very concerned about Ms. Suarez. She told me twice today that she was going to kill herself with a revolver in her room. She cannot take the pain on her back or knees anymore. Do u have any guns in the house?
- I toured Autumn Leaves yesterday. They could be ready for Mom as early as the week of March 19th. They have a total of nine residents lined up. We need to meet sooner rather than later to finalize some of these things. I'll prepare a list of items that we need to discuss. Based on Mom's behaviors, it sounds as though we need to get the meds balanced, too.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
2/28/12
From S - As always, for posterity's sake....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment