Sunday, December 25, 2011

ISA'S STATE OF MIND

Hi guys,
 
First of all, we hope you all have a happy Christmas (considering what we are all going through).   The only way we are going to know how my sister is doing is from what you let us know, since she does not want to talk to us.  We are not blaming her for this.  We all know of the condition she is in.  I hope you keep us informed, and let us know if we can be of any help.
 
Zulima has been calling her, with no luck.  She keeps hanging up on her.   I called her today, to try and wish her a happy Christmas.  She did not seem to be aware of the time of the year.  and she did not want to talk to me, by her cutting and short answers.  I asked her about Noche-buena, and she said that none of you went to her house (which I doubt), because you were all very small still.  She did say that Lupe went to her house for about 5 minutes and left.  Then she told me that she had to hang up because someone was at the door, and cut off the communication on the phone.
 
You all know our email address and phone number.  Zuly has called Lupe several times, left messages, but has not gotten any reply to the calls.  Please keep the lines of communication open at least on what concerns my sister.   It is hard on everyone, and frankly, I am very concerned of her staying alone at the house, even with Ruth going there during the week, as I am sure you all are as well.
 
Well, again, we hope you all have a blessed Christmas, and a better New Year for all.   This year has SUCKED!!!!! for everyone.
 
Uncle Juan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment