- Mom is not really able to take the amoxicillin. I can give it to her at night, but she needs to take it three times a day. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with her today trying to tell her where the medicine was. she couldn't find it. It was right in front of her. I was watching her on the camera and directing her, and she still couldn't find it.
- I've not given mom any pain meds. i think that what Isabel wanted me to do was give it to her if her back hurt. For the past two days, I have asked her "What hurts?" and she has responded by pointing to her abdomen and saying "It hurts down here." I ask her, "Does it hurt anywhere else?" And she says "No." And I say "Are you sure?" and she says "Yes." If her answer changes, I'll give her the meds, per Isabel's instructions. All this despite the fact that she called me four times on Tuesday to tell me she was in horrible pain and she needed me to get her medicine.
- Mom was rubbing shampoo on her knees again yesterday because she ran out of lotion. I hid the shampoo.
- For future reference, please use the Clear Lake City Walgreen's. for prescriptions. The Space Center Walgreen's is pretty much out of the way for all three of us.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
10/13/11
From S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment